11 Ways to Build a Google Algorithm Update Resistant SEO Strategy
How can you stop the roller coaster and maintain strong rankings through Google updates? Incorporate these 11 tips in your SEO strategy.
Top 05 Google Algorithm Updates | google algorithm update 2023 | google algorithm in hindi
Algo Software Strategies To Make Succesful Trades
Decoding Algorithms: Strategies that Propel Your Success.
Call Us : +91-8871909032
Visit Us : www.a1advanceinfotech.com
Email : [email protected]
#AlgorithmicStrategies #DigitalSuccess #DataDriven #DigitalMarketing #TechInsights #StrategyTips #DigitalTransformation #a1advancealgo
How To Avoid Google Penalties & Algorithm Updates According to SEO Expert Lily Ray
Today’s guest on the Niche Pursuits interview is Lily Ray. Lily is an SEO expert, Google algorithm update specialist, and senior director for Amsive Digital.
Today, she chats with Jared about Google updates in general and, of course, the latest helpful content update. And, she provides tips and advice on keeping your website clear from the penalties that will negatively impact your organic performance.
With so many different updates that can potentially affect your rankings, it’s great to get insight and advice from someone who is a true expert in the field.
The conversation goes deep on many aspects of updates, including the broad core updates, the product review updates, and understanding where the algorithm is and where it’s heading in the future.
Lily shares her thoughts on EAT (Expert, Authoritativeness, and Trustworthiness) and what she believes Google is focusing on when it comes to ticking these boxes. For example, Lily talks about what is needed to become a trustworthy site in the eyes of Google.
In addition, she talks about indexation, content creation, deleting unwanted pages, link building, and how to think smarter when building your websites.
Further Topics discussed During The Interview Include:
* What the new helpful content update is, and the purpose of it
* How the helpful content update is impacting websites
* How to analyze your content when it drops in the SERPs
* Why big sites with lousy user experience outrank smaller sites
* Her views on Google’s questions to ask ourselves
* Is the target (and penalties) of the update page specific or site-wide?
* How can affiliate marketers approach the updates?
* The specific criteria for what Google is looking for with niche websites
* How to validate that you’re an expert in your niche field
* Ranking on all mediums
* Is Linkbuilding still worth doing?
* SEO tools on technical issues and are they that important
* Technical problems that will affect your rankings
* Internal linking importance
* Meeting Google’s intent
* Conversion rate and UX testing
* Plus much more
Finally, the interview concludes with Jared asking Lily about keyword Cannibalization and what she thinks about it concerning Google updates and rankings.
With the recent updates becoming more frequent, this is a very timely interview with one of the sharpest minds in SEO. The amount of advice and tips that Lily provides is super helpful, so as always, take notes and enjoy this great episode.
Links & Resources
* Lily Ray LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/in/lily-ray-44755615/
* Lily Ray Twitter Account — @lilyraynyc – https://developers.google.com/search/blog/2022/08/helpful-content-update
* What creators should know about Google’s helpful content update | Google Search Central Blog | Google Developers – https://developers.google.com/search/blog/2022/08/helpful-content-update
* Google’s Core Algorithm Updates and The Power of User Studies: How Real Feedback From Real People Can Help Site Owners Surface Website Quality Problems (And More) – https://www.gsqi.com/marketing-blog/google-core-ranking-updates-user-studies/
-You can learn more about me at and get additional website tips at: https://www.nichepursuits.com
-You can learn about optimizing your site with internal links using a WordPress Plugin I created right here: https://www.linkwhisper.com
-And finally, if you are interested in buying or selling content or affiliate websites, my partners and I may be interested here: https://www.nichepursuits.com/motioninvest
Thanks for watching and please subscribe to my YouTube channel by clicking here: https://www.nichepursuits.com/youtube
13 SEO Tips That Actually Work
Tired of hearing the same SEO tips over and over? This tutorial shows 13 evergreen techniques that will help you rank on Google and get more traffic.
Google SEO is continuously evolving. With numerous algorithmic updates, things might seem confusing. But the one thing that hasn’t changed is that Google tries to serve the best search results to their users for any given query.
This video covers various on page techniques, keyword research tips, and off page tactics (link building) that you can use to grow your organic traffic via. search engine optimization.
Here is a summary of the SEO tips and tricks covered in this video:
1. Get more traffic from your existing pages by covering subtopics that Google wants to see.
With algorithm updates like Hummingbird and RankBrain, Google is smarter than ever.
People used to create new pages for every single keyword they wanted to rank for. They would go as far as paying thousands of dollars for exact match domains in an attempt to rank faster in Google.
Now, a single page can rank for thousands of keywords.
This tip will show you a twist to doing a content gap analysis to find sub topics that Google wants to see.
2. Reverse engineer Quora and other forums to find low competition keywords (plus a bonus traffic hack)
Since Quora and other forums are powered by user generated content, it’s unlikely that people are intentionally building links to these pages.
You’ll learn a powerful way to find low competition topics by analyzing forums.
Also, you’ll learn the ridiculously simple traffic hack that Sam used to generate over 48,000 visitors and 15,000 leads.
3. Convert images into links back to your page.
Using this tip, you’ll learn how to turn your images into high quality editorial backlinks.
4. Why you shouldn’t ignore broken link building (and how to do it fast).
Broken link building is a strategy for SEOs at all levels. You’ll learn a simple way to find tons of new broken pages that you can recreate from your own unique angle and get some easy backlinks.
Plus, you’ll learn some pro tips on making your campaigns more successful.
5. Strategically use case studies and stats in your articles
Using data in your articles is a great way to gain more backlinks. You’ll see hard proof of this and learn some ways to ‘hack’ data (when you don’t have access to it).
6. Avoid “Keyword Unicorns” and consider search intent first.
Using this simple keyword research tip, you’ll learn how to identify keywords you should avoid targeting and what to look for instead.
7. Add modifier keywords to your titles
Modifier keywords are add-on words to a base keyword. You’ll learn an easy way to use these for your eCommerce product pages and rank for some long tail keyword phrases.
8. Monitor your competitors’ links (then steal them)
Timing is critical when it comes to link building. You’ll learn how you can use real-time notifications to automate finding link prospects.
9. Find low competition keywords that NO keyword research tool can find
You’ll learn a very simple trick to find low competition keywords with high traffic.
10. Claim unlinked mentions
You’ll learn a very simple way to find websites that mention your company or brand, but don’t link to you. In fact, this technique will allow you to find these sites without ever having to visit the page to check.
11. Repurpose your Best Content
If you have a blog post that has done particularly well by gaining social shares, links, or comments, then it’s worth repurposing so you can reach larger audiences on different networks.
12. Grab links from Wikipedia and make sure they stick
Wikipedia is one of the world’s most visited websites. You’ll learn how you can strategically get traffic from Wikipedia and make sure that your links stick.
13. Optimize for featured snippets
Featured snippets have been appearing more often in many Google search results. You’ll learn a few optimization tips you can use to make your website appear in the featured boxes more often.
Here are some additional resources that you’ll find helpful:
► 75 Actionable SEO Tips (That Work Like A Charm in 2018)
► How to Do Effective Keyword Research for SEO
► SEO For Beginners: Climb the Google Rankings
► How to Find and Steal Google Featured Snippets
Be sure to subscribe for more actionable marketing and SEO tutorials.
Ahrefs ► https://ahrefs.com/
YouTube ► https://www.youtube.com/AhrefsCom?sub_confirmation=1
#SEOTips #SEO #SearchEngineOptimization